The company specialising in office properties in the capital cities of Central Europe promises varied job roles, autonomy at work and an international environment. More than 400 employees form the foundation of success for the Group. These professional, responsible and committed staff members are active across all areas of the real estate industry, from land and project development to marketing and property management, from portfolio management and trading to technical, commercial and legal areas.
Behind every strong company stands a multitude of employees who make it unique. A glimpse behind the scenes at CA Immo is best provided by the people who experience their day-to-day work here.
Michal Krawczyk tells us why he came back to CA Immo after a break and what exciting and surprising moments he has already experienced in his everyday working life. Find out more here.
Laura Bakemeier is a project manager in the Berlin office. From an early age, she learned to love the affinity for craft and today puts this great interest into practice in various construction projects. Find out what challenges the job entails and what role CA Immo plays in terms of family compatibility here.
Dominik Supper took over the management position as Head of Technical Asset Management AT & CEE immediately after a new addition to the family. Read more about how he mastered these challenges and about a sustainable real estate portfolio for the future here.
The CA Immo subsidiary in Poland offers a stable environment, great colleagues and constant challenges in international projects. These things arouse a lot of motivation at work for Agata Wolos. Find out which buildings make the Warsaw center so remarkable and more about international talent programs here.
Hedwig Höfler has been working at CA Immo for 20 years. Read more about what is particularly important to her in her job and how she was able to combine her job and her family here.
Albin Wimmer joined CA Immo's legal department in 2015. Read more about his career at the company and what he particularly likes about his job here.
Melanie Ploch was born in Frankfurt and grew up in the Rhein-Main area. The skyline is part of her home. Now she is helping to shape “her” city herself:
She is a project leader for one of CA Immo’s most important project developments: the ONE.
The CA Immo Academy: kick-starting your career
Promoting personal career paths, establishing and enhancing professional expertise and management skills, team building measures, organisational development and company health promotion are cornerstones of human resource management at CA Immo.
Developed on the basis of internal staff surveys, the CA Immo Academy offers modular training and instruction at all sites in three core areas:
- Business: Training and specific skills development in the various areas of work
- Skills: Personal development, social skills training for individual needs
- Health & Fit: Promoting and sustaining capacity to work through the acquisition of communication and stress management techniques
For the current year, we are specifically offering (remote) training courses on the following topics:
- Regular management training courses
- Annual Professional Program (Fire)
- Health lectures
- Regular updates on various current topics in the specialist areas
- Specific training courses such as Excel training (online), negotiation training (online), personality training
- Coaching on various topics for managers and employees
- Continuous offers on current hot-topics or depending on the demand: e.g. Leading without professional leadership skills, moderation and presentation training, communication training, conflict management
- Language training
- Welcome Days
- Inhouse training on various tools like Webex, Bim, etc.
Get in contact
We enjoy meeting and getting to know talented individuals and future colleagues at various events and trade fairs such as IREBS and EXPO.
If you would like to visit us at another time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can find our calendar of scheduled appearances here.