The company specialising in office properties in the capital cities of Central Europe promises varied job roles, autonomy at work and an international environment. More than 300 employees form the foundation of success for CA Immo. These professional, responsible and committed staff members are active across all areas of the real estate industry, from land and project development to marketing and property management, from portfolio management and trading to technical, commercial and legal areas.
The CA Immo Academy: kick-starting your career
Promoting personal career paths, establishing and enhancing professional expertise and management skills, team building measures, organisational development and company health promotion are cornerstones of human resource management at CA Immo.
Developed on the basis of internal staff surveys, the CA Immo Academy offers modular training and instruction at all sites in three core areas:
- Business: Training and specific skills development in the various areas of work
- Skills: Personal development, social skills training for individual needs
- Health & Fit: Promoting and sustaining capacity to work through the acquisition of communication and stress management techniques
For the current year, we are specifically offering (remote) training courses on the following topics:
- Regular management training courses
- Annual Professional Program (Fire)
- Health lectures
- Regular updates on various current topics in the specialist areas
- Specific training courses such as Excel training (online), negotiation training (online), personality training
- Coaching on various topics for managers and employees
- Continuous offers on current hot-topics or depending on the demand: e.g. Leading without professional leadership skills, moderation and presentation training, communication training, conflict management
- Language training
- Welcome Days
- Inhouse training on various tools like Webex, Bim, etc.
Get in contact
We enjoy meeting and getting to know talented individuals and future colleagues at various events and trade fairs such as IREBS and EXPO.
If you would like to visit us at another time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can find our calendar of scheduled appearances here.
Melanie Ploch was born in Frankfurt and grew up in the Rhein-Main area. The skyline is part of her home. Now she is helping to shape “her” city herself:
She is a project leader for one of CA Immo’s most important project developments: the ONE.