The CA Immo Group divides its core activity into the business areas of letting investment properties and developing real estate. In both of these business areas, the Group specialises in commercial real estate with a clear focus on office properties in capital cities in the centre of Europe. The objective is to build up a focused portfolio of high quality and sustainable investment properties within the core markets of Germany, Austria, Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary. The company generates additional revenue through the utilisation of developed land reserves.
Business area Investment Properties
CA Immo acquires, leases and manages company sites in the center of Europe. The investment property area is CA Immo's main source of income. The principle objective of the company is the continual optimisation of its portfolio and the retention and acquisition of tenants with a view to securing stable and regular rental revenue.
Our core strenghts in the field of Asset Management:
- Modern, sustainably constructed office properties that offer top quality working environments
- Expertise across the value chain of a property
- Continuity for tenants and partners thanks to an established presence on core markets
- Local presence, international network: CA Immo employees based at nine branch offices
Business area Project Development
CA Immo constructs and brings to market high-quality and sustainable commercial real estate in Central European capitals. CA Immo either transfers completed projects to its portfolio or sells them to investors. One objective of development activity is to raise the quality of the company’s portfolio and thereby achieve organic growth. On the other hand, the company increases the value of land reserves by acquiring building rights and utilises them by means of sales or joint venture developments.
Our core strengths in the field of Project Development:
- Real estate solutions tailored to tenants
- Strong in-house development and technical expertise provided by wholly owned specialist construction subsidiary omniCon Construction Management
- City district development: Development of large-scale urban sites, from construction site preparation to handover of completed structures to tenants and investors
- All of the CA Immo Group's development projects meet stringent sustainability criteria (LEED, BREEAM, DGNB, ÖGNI)