The accessibility of caimmo.com is of great concern to us. As far as possible, the information on our website should be usable by all people, regardless of technical equipment, security settings or personal handicaps.
With this in mind, CA Immobilien Anlagen Aktiengesellschaft strives to make the website accessible in accordance with the Web Accessibility Act (WZG) as amended to implement Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on barrier-free access to the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies (Official Journal L 327, 2.12.2016, p. 1).
This accessibility statement applies to the website caimmo.com.
Due to various incompatibilities, the website is not yet partially compatible with compliance level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines - WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) or with the applicable European Standard EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08), will, however, be successively adjusted
Due to the historical development of the website, we assume that the website content is not fully accessible.
According to an initial external review, the website does not comply with the provisions of WCAG 2.1 in the following points
- Alternative texts for images are partly not sufficient
- Page title partly not expressive enough
- ARIA attributes are missing for most content elements.
- Screen reader markup is mostly missing.
- The navigation cannot be operated via the keyboard.
- The language markup (hreflang) is missing.
- Some recorded videos and audio files lack captioning and text alternatives (WCAG Criterion 1.2.2 Captioning (recorded) and WCAG Criterion 1.2.3 Audio description or media alternative (recorded)), making spoken content unavailable to deaf users.
Mainly older PDF documents are not accessible. For example, PDF documents are not tagged, so they cannot or only insufficiently be captured and used by screen reader users. This means that WCAG success criterion 4.1.2 (name, role, value) is not fully met.
There are also documents available for download that are provided to the operator by various manufacturers. These documents are largely not barrier-free.
We are working on further improvements in the area of providing PDF documents in accessible form and ask you to contact us if you notice any barriers.