We are looking for people who are thinking outside the box, show strong commitment and who enjoy working in an international team. During application and selection process we are looking for balance between men and women. Therefore, a fair, anti-discriminatory application and selection process with equal opportunities is very important to us. For that reason we pay attention to balanced ratio regarding the gender, heritage, age, nationality, physical and mental disabilities, religion and sexual orientation of our employees and also gladly accept anonymized applications.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF APPLICANTS
We are always pleased to hear from applicants with
- a fascination for real estate
- knowledge of our company
- a clear idea of their future role
- strong motivation, interest in and passion for the work we do
OUR ADVICE TO APPLICANTS
- Stay authentic and open-minded in the application process, because we will certainly like you best as the person you are.
- Practice your self-presentation and express your skills and strengths confidently. However, also think about your personal learning fields and stand by them.
- Think about some open questions in preparation (for the job interview) to express your interest in the position and the company. Ask your manager for example What is important to him/her personally when working together or Which goals should be achieved in the first year of your cooperation. Feel free to also refer to CA Immo's current projects or ask questions about the corporate culture and structure, what development opportunities are available within the company and which departments you will most frequently work with in your position.
- Highlight your qualifications by linking them to specific examples from your professional career.
PERSONAL APPLICATION ADVICE FROM OUR HR TEAM
- Sadaf Javidan: Asking specific and company-related questions in the interview particularly distinguishes applicants in the candidate pool. Therefore, prepare specific questions in advance and demonstrate that you have prepared yourself for the interview.
- Sabine Schulmeister: Application documents that show a wealth of ideas and stand out from the crowd, as well as a personal, authentic meeting on a partnership level are the prelude to a successful cooperation. In addition to professional and personal qualifications, an honest interest in the company and the job is sometimes the most convincing argument.
- Tanja Spezzano-Hoffmann: We are always on the lookout for entrepreneurially-minded applicants who would like to join our company. For this reason, motivation and its expression in the application plays a particularly important role for me.
- Nina Samitsch: I personally pay close attention to the completeness and individuality of the application documents. Applicants can stand out by addressing specific requirements from the job advertisement and individually incorporating them into their application documents.
- Katharina Wild-Pelikan: In addition to a candidate's professional qualifications, the cultural fit and the personality of the applicant are also extremely relevant for us when it comes to filling an open position. The motivation to be involved in the company and thus, to contribute to the further development of the organization together is a basic attitude that we like to see from all employees.